Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
OK, please let me know. These usually come in Carello (not Alfa) boxes if they're NOS. Do you have other stock?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, please let me know. These usually come in Carello (not Alfa) boxes if they're NOS. Do you have other stock?
I dont have the original Carillo box but my item is NOS purchased from a vendor in italy a while back. These old rear lights are beautifully made and weigh alot compared to the later plastic and repro types sold at the usual outlets.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Rear lights carello

Hallo Alex,
if they are Alfa Romeo NOS , they always came in Alfa boxes !!! in germany, the boxes from carello was for the aftermarket!!!

Hallo Amelio,
would like to have , but need two for a GTC , cannot put one new and one used.
Will look for the other side and contact you.

regards Uli

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
NOS carello light.

Hallo Alex,
if they are Alfa Romeo NOS , they always came in Alfa boxes !!! in germany, the boxes from carello was for the aftermarket!!!

Hallo Amelio,
would like to have , but need two for a GTC , cannot put one new and one used.
Will look for the other side and contact you.

regards Uli

I must have a good look as I may have bought a pair but this was back in 1996 at the Genova autoclassic show. I must dedicate some time to have a look through my garage as I also have some chrome numberplate surrounds, Small Italian style for front and large for rear around somewhere.

Amelio

·
Registered
300 Posts
105GT tail light

250 pounds reminded me I have one of these, left side with USA all red lens, that I acquired with other new parts from a defunct Alfa dealer in the late 70s. Thought I had both sides and will look some more. Any interest?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Tail Light

I looked for another but it seems I have the one only. It's new with only some minor scratching on the reflector from, I suppose, the padded envelope it's stored in. Gasket too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Early rear light. 105 sprint 105 sprint gt/gtv

This NOS rear light is the rare early type that were fitted to sprint gt's and gtv's with solid metal back and not the later plastic variety. The chromework is perfect with no defects.Supplied with original rubber backing gasket.

Price £ 250 uk pounds

Amelio

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts