Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a pair of Carello headlights (part number 09.326.800) with a small rotary wiper motor to clean the lens. Seems to correspond to an (optional?) item in the 1978 Alfetta Rapid Parts Catalogue, but the line drawing isn't clear enough to be definitive. Lens diameter is 5.5" (or approx. 14cm) and takes the H1 bulb size. Both are in perfect, unused condition. I've certainly never seen others like it.

Email me directly if interested!

Alex.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Inbox full Alex. Are these right or left hand drive lamps? How much do you want to get out of them?

Paul

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paul,

The 1978 Carello parts catalog doesn't list that part number and I have failed to find any further information. Maybe you will have more luck?

Why don't you email me directly and we can talk about it.

Alex.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These oddities are still for sale. A real talking point for a concours Alfetta rebuild, maybe?

·
Registered
642 Posts
Silly construction, 50% of the lightstream is shaded by the rotor??? Never saw this in my life? In germany, this was never an option.
Uli

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have for sale a pair of Carello headlights (part number 09.326.800) with a small rotary wiper motor to clean the lens. Seems to correspond to an (optional?) item in the 1978 Alfetta Rapid Parts Catalogue, but the line drawing isn't clear enough to be definitive. Lens diameter is 5.5" (or approx. 14cm) and takes the H1 bulb size. Both are in perfect, unused condition. I've certainly never seen others like it.

Email me directly if interested!

Alex.
Hi Alex,

I am interesting with these headlights are they still with U. How can we do it. I am writing you in Istanbul Turkey. [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts