Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale two new old stock radio consoles for early Alfetta saloons. Part number is 116.08.61.012.01 and includes a veneer and (cast metal) radio blanking plate, both fitted at the factory. Visually, both are completely perfect. Both had a crack in the plastic chassis, now repaired with high-strength epoxy.

One commercial seller has these at just under €300. I am offering these at £210 plus shipping. If you do not need the radio blanking plate, I will offer a lower price. Please message me with your delivery address so I can calculate a final quote. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One remaining.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, so ..... a gentleman in Italy with a serious Alfetta saloon infection has acquired both radio consoles, but did not need the blanking plates. So I now have one perfect NOS metal blanking plate, another identical but with one or two very minor storage scuffs, and a NOS plastic radio plate with the same design as the metal type. £175, £165 and £160 each, respectively, plus shipping. Be quick, as I've heard that Royal Mail postage rates are going up in September.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts