Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOME OTHER 105 SERIES PARTS, SOME OF THEM ARE SPREAD AMONG MANY 105 CARS AND NOT SPECIFIC TO ONE MODEL

1. ONE NOS CIGARET LIGHTER CONSOLE TRIM , VERY LATE GIULIAS AND VERY EARLY ALFETTA. PRICE IS $15 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST!

2. TWO LATER GIULIA NOS DOOR HANDLES ONE FOR FRONT DOOR WITH THE KEYS , THE OTHER FOR THE REAR DOOR. PRICE FOR BOTH $70 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST

3. ONE NOS INLET OR OUTLET PIPE , ORIGINAL ALFA, COULD BE FIT IN TWO PLACES IN A NORD ENGINE, IN US SPEC 3 OUTLETS WATER PUMP AND IN MANIFOLD , TOO. PRICE IS $12 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST

4. 2 NOS ORIGINAL SEALED FRONT WHEELS SEALS, PRICE FOR BOTH $15 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST. tHESE ARE OF SUPERIOR QUALITY...

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nos 105 series parts (2)

5. Two nos gearbox or differential tapets, dont know the exact models (but these are for old alfas for sure) . Price for both is $12 including shipping cost

6. Two top rare special nos washers for the floor standing pedals models , also for later rhd 105 models. These are for $15 including shipping cost. Couldnt be located elsewhere...

7. One nos rhd cars swivel throtle joint for all 105 rhd cars, price is $15 including shipping cost

8. One original clutch master cylinder , benditalia, for earlier floor standing cars or for later rhd cars. Well, this must be a nos has also the front rubber and the bits in exceptional condition as can be seen in the photos, but i will give it a good price cause dont have any alfa box for it. Checked also by hand and seems working excellent , too. Price is for $90 including shipping cost!

More photos are coming...

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nos 105 series parts (3)

9. One original alfa /skf central propshaft support, the right one for 105 series, superior quality. Price is for $30 including shipping cost

10. One "olio" gauge for the giulia super, maybe also to other alfas. Nos with the alfa box, perfect condition just split the aouter sleeve for the photo. Price is $35 including shipping cost. Keep in mind comes also with the original chrome bezzel and all the bits+bulb

11. One complete nos set of piston rings for all 1750 cc engines , borgo nova. Price is $35 including shipping cost.

More photos coming in series

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nos 105 series parts (4)

12. One nos original alfa marelli complete rebuilt kit for any marreli plex ignition! Set has all the pick up wiring , a new support magnet and also a new marelli electronic unit. Price for the set is $40 including shipping cost...

13. There are 3 round outside mirrors for all 105 cars, all new with the proper base rubbers. The first photo shows one nos with the alfa logo and the marini lettering, too. The other two have only the alfa logo and not the marini logo. Price for the marini is $45 including shipping cost. Price for each one of the other two is $25 including shipping cost

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
HI! I want the two round mirrors, not the Marini. PM sent.

·
Registered
570 Posts
PM sent on #10.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One last...

14. This is a nos bosch horn in amazing condition. I actually dont know for what alfa suppose to be , despite of course and for other cars, however, a nice fellow told me that this type used from alfa in 50's...mentioned especially the 1900 model. So, who knows them , maybe you. Price is $45 including shipping cost

15. Some steering column covers, the one comlpete has both ignition key and headlights hole on the right side! I know at least some rhd giulia super whith this style. All are nos. Price for the complete in the photo $50 including shipping cost, for the one lower part of the other photo, price is $30 including shipping cost.

You can send me a pm in case of any interest

all prices include shipping cost and will ship with a registered worldwide.
Have fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
Still interested in the round mirrors, but haven't received a reply; PM sent.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts