Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERE IS HOW IT WILL WORK WITH MANY OF THESE: I'M BORED KEEPING THEM FOR MANY YEARS...SO WILL SELL THEM NEAR FOR NUTS, IF NOT FREE AT ALL! THIS MAINLY CAUSE ARE SO HEAVY TO SHIP EVEN CLOSE TO ME, DONT MENTION WORLDWIDE OF COURSE...SO, IF ANYONE WANTS ANYTHING AMONG THEM JUST SEND ME A PM, I WILL GO TO POST OFFICE WITH ONE EXAMPLE IN MY HAND WHILE I SHOULD GO FOR POSTING OTHER SMALLER PARTS, TOO. THEN I WILL COME BACK TO YOU AND IF YOU AGREE WITH THE TOTAL PRICE IT WILL BE DONE!

LETS START:

1. TWO ORIGINAL ALFA RICAMBI NOS ATE FRONT CALIPERS COMPLETE WITH THE PADS, AS ALFA SUPPLIED IN THE PAST, GOT ALSO THE ALFA/FIAT BIG BOX FOR THEM . tHEASE ARE THE LATER SMALLER ATE FRONT CALIPERS FOR ALL 1300-1600-1750 CARS, ALSO FOR MANY ALFETTA! THESE ARE NOT FOR 2L CARS. PERFECT CONDITION, SEE PHOTOS, I TOOK OFF ONE SET PADS TO GET ALSO AN IDEA FOR THE SEALS AND PISTONS. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A PERFECT WORLD, SO, THESE ARE OF EXACT THE SAME SIDE OF CARS (I GUESS, RIGHT HAND SIDE), SO KEEP IN MIND OF THIS. EACH ONE GOES FOR $120 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST, BOTH GOES FOR $200 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST, WORLDWIDE. MY COST FOR SENDING I KNOW FOR EACH CALIPER IS ABOUT $80 IF NOT HIGHER WITH A REGISTER...

2. ONE NOS ORIGINAL ALFA -NEVER USED- GEARBOX GEAR FOR ALL 105 115 CARS. MUST BE FOR 1ST GEAR, I GUESS. IN THE PHOTO YOU CAN SEE THE WHITE PROTECTIVE PASTE TO PREVEND RUST. IT IS COMPLETE WITH THE CENTER BEARING. PRICE IS $55 INCLUDING SHIPPING COST W/WIDE

PHOTOS CONTINUING IN THE SAME THREAD AS A REPLY TO...ME

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Photos continuing...

3. Water pump pulleys (totally six), all of them nos original alfa , never used. Some have a bit of surface rust some not, most of them has the white protective film on. Spread from the smaller types, till the bigest for later engines. Interestingly, there is also a medium type, too. Each one for $35 including shipping cost

4. One nos original alfa left (sinistro) front 2l wheel hub. Perfect condition still have the alfa protective sleeve on the front. Price is $90 including shipping cost w/wide . Keep in mind this needs $70-$80 for sending...

5. One original nos alfa differential inner case! Early type 105.00.17xxx. Sell it for free, but as mentioned at the start, must go first to post office and see...

Photos continuing as a reply in the same thread!

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Photos continuing...

6. Some nos original alfa -never used - rear axles! There are four in the first photo the one is different than the others and has a label for a giuletta ti on (101) . All the others look the same and actually are the same , two have the notice for 1300-1750 cars. Little surface rust and nothing else except that. These are for free! However, must go first to the post office with one sample in my hand and see if finally could be sent.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Hi, Sent you a PM!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
7. Yes , it is a front sway bar, a nos original alfa, damned straight and in perfect conditions, never used one! Dont ask me to take off this protection if you dont need it. Trust me is perfect! It is the late type , 24mm. Well, take it for free, but who knows what they will charge me for this really heavy part...

8. This also a question here, these are not for 105 115 cars, i remembered this. However, i dont remember for what earlier cars are these pedals. For 750? 101? In my opinion these must be for 102 106 cars. It will show...$40 each including shipping cost world wide,

many thanks
have fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oops... for the water pulleys, wrongly stated these are all water pulleys. obviously, there are four w/pulleys and of course 2 crankshaft pulleys! crankpuleys have also the timing marks on , these are for all 105 115 and for some early 116 cars , too

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
so finally on the water and crank pulleys. the final is: THERE ARE 3 WATER PULLEYS FOR EARLY 105 CARS (105.00.07.201.03) FOR DYNAMO FITTED CARS (1300-1600) , ONE BIGGER W/PULLEY 105.14. 07.201.00 FOR LATER CARS (1300-1750-2000). AND TWO CRANK PULLEYS FOR ALL 105 115 CARS.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
PM sent again for the crank pulleys.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,328 Posts
I'll take the water pump pulleys if they are not spoken for as well as any small diameter crank pulleys as used on late 101 1600's and 105 1600's. Send me a PM and we can discuss. Thanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gordon, is the 105.14xx crank pulley smaller than the 105.48.xxx, or the same? these on my photos are 105.14xxx, however my stock berlina 2000 (1974) has the same...

·
Super Moderator
12,328 Posts
Well, lets see. I have here in front of me a custom made race crank pulley that is 3.75" because that is the size of the stock from which it was cut. Now off to my shop ...
Ok, here we have two pulley's used on 1600's #105oo0210203 these are very close to 4.13" or 105 mm. Here is a large one that measures 4.9 inches, about 126 mm with a NOS painted number 105480210208.
The 105 101 1600 water pump pulleys all measure 94 mm, 3.7 " and are in two versions. The "long snout" has a flat front face where the fan mounts and is for spiders, the "short snout" version has the shaft boss protruding from the front a bit, and is for the GT's. The "long snout" version is preferred for racing as the short one can crack at the shaft bore near the snout, wobble, come off, and ruin your day. The GTA's used a "long snout" turned down to save weight.
Hows that?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
very nice indeed!
you said"Here is a large one that measures 4.9 inches, about 126 mm with a NOS painted number 105480210208" , so , the same diameter is also the 105.14xxx , could we figure that they were the same or the depth is different?

·
Super Moderator
12,328 Posts
I think your large pulley, if a crank pulley is the same. My restoration efforts with the old water pumps always seem to place the pulley grove in the same spot, regardless of diameter. My tiny sampling on non injected crank pulleys do the same. On the non injected engines it seems the belt always in the same distance from the engine, generator or alternator equipped. However, I admit to being confused and incorrect at times.
Does this help?

·
Super Moderator
12,328 Posts
Alfaroad,
Did you get my e-mail about the W pump pulleys?

·
Registered
26 Posts
So Gordon,how much would the calipers be shipped to Buffalo,N.Y.,I have a 1969 scalino 1300 coupe,I guess these would be correct?or did they use 2 different calipers? Thanks,John

1 - 20 of 26 Posts