Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am taking a new job in Charlotte, NC in two weeks and have been poking around looking for a mechanic there. (CLT sits right on the NC / SC border so thus the two state search.)

The MAARC chapter of AROC seems pretty dormant, at least in Carolinas so I haven't been having much luck there in looking for recommendations.

These guys seem to know what they are doing based on their web site - anyone have any experience with them? Other suggestions?

Alfa Import Center Home Page

Please feel free PM me if you don't want to post anything for public consumption.

·
Premium Member
13,979 Posts
Giuseppe Lore moved back to NY. I think that his son Giuseppe Jr is still in Charlotte but I don't know if he is a mechanic. I posted in response to your question earlier this morning.

·
Premium Member
26,991 Posts
MAARC folks mainly in Raleigh Durham area and Tidewater are in VA but in Raleigh area there is Exotic Coachworks and Apex Vintage. There is BIF motors in Melbane.

We have some folks on the roster in Charalotte and in Winston Salem area who should have some more recomendations.

I sent you a PM with some POC info.

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
I can recommend Sports Car Authority in Matthews, NC where I live (in same county as Charlotte). PM me and I can give you more details.

Thanks, JP

1 - 4 of 4 Posts