Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to all Alfa Heads hereabouts. Please excuse any ignorant or stupid questions...still trying to get myself up to speed.
My much better half drives her company car about 95% of the time. She has always wanted a convertible, so we have gone through the range of available cars and, although Minis and Miatas are neat cars, dealing with the dealers is like oral surgery.
So, I says to her I says...."ya know dear, we could search around and get a really nice Spider Veloce for less than a Mini or Miata and we wouldn't have to deal with a dealer "
Reply "really...show me what one looks like :)cool:)"
(ok, it's a cheesy way to get back into Alfas, but I'm getting a bit desperate)

Well...didn't take long and now we're hunting for a late model Spider Veloce.
5spd, good to very good condition. Not a concours car, but well cared for. Mechanical, electrical, body, paint, interior, underhood, chassis all in good condition and well serviced.
We're in central Connecticut and travel to the DC/Baltimore area often so cars a few miles away are not a problem.

Anybody have one, or know of anyone, would appreciate a heads up.
Thanks

·
Registered
79 Posts
I live in Simsbury CT. and have a 1988 black spider with 24,000 careful miles. Really like new condition. You can contact me @860-573-9504. Jon

·
Registered
80 Posts
Spider

Hello.

I have a 91 Spider Veloce that I am still finishing. CA car, only 2 owners. No rust, etc. 37k original miles - Red.

I rescue Spiders and refurbish or restore them as a hobby. I live in San Diego

Contact me via Private Message if you want to talk more.

Thanks.

JFK
www.sandiegoalfaromeo.com

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
1973 & 1974 Spiders - Both cars are taken apart for restoration. The '73 has the best body and was going to be the restored one. The '74 was the car that was running. There is one complete car and most of another. I have titles to both cars. The motor has new pistons, rings, and liners and the head has been re-worked. $2200 gets you everything. Phil, Brewster MA, 508-896-4735 (evenings), [email protected] (6/07)
From the Alfa Owners New England site. Looks like a great deal!

·
Registered
6 Posts
1979 spider

I have a very nice '79 spider - located near Danbury CT. Just drove it up and back to Lime Rock - Fantastic day, must be crazy for thinking of selling it but winter is around the corner and i need a project to keep m busy... If you are interested, call my Cell 203 913 5743. Thanks, Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts