Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since we started this discussion in one of the other threads I decided to start a totally separate one dedicated to this subject. A lot of people seem to want to get a gathering together so lets plan this together.

Ideas please:

1. Meet and Greet by the shore
2. Meet Greet then Drive somewhere in NJ
3. BBQ gathering at a park
4. Coffee Cruise at my dealership in Lakewood

Which one would you like to do? Any other ideas? Who is up for what, when, where, whatever. This NJ room is dead wood and we need to liven this up. Time to put some fire under our butts!

My BMW club is always doing something. For such a cool car, I thought Alfa enthusiasts would be just as active.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one wants to meet? In my other thread there must have been 8 of you that said yes, lets gather. Lets plan this together. Who's in?

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Not sure what you mean by "No one wants to meet?" :confused: People are signing-up for the Oct 1st tour, which is all day and very popular... and we certainly drive con brio! :D

Best regards,

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's been about 6 months since I posted this so I figured I would see if we can get something going for this spring. Anyone still interested in some informal gathering and picnic somewhere?

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Go to C&C in Chatham..There has only been a Original GTA, TZ, 2600, GTV , Giula Spider and a few S2 and S3 Spiders. Some weekends there are over a 100 cars there of all different types ,Kind of fun! But Alfa showing is weak:confused:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd love to go to C&C but isn't it on Saturdays from 8am-11am? I work on Saturdays (Collector Car Sales) and its tough to get the day off.

If we had more lot space at my shop, I'd hold one here but anything more then 10 cars and we're glogged up.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
It is on Sat. Or Sun. you have to look at their schedule for this year . And abter shows up with his 8c:eek: Look @ car events thread !

·
Registered
7,604 Posts
chatham is northern NJ.

hopefully we can do something by the shore (pt. pleasant) instead.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
chatham is northern NJ.

hopefully we can do something by the shore (pt. pleasant) instead.
That is my intention. Location, time, etc is all up in the air but if there is interest, we can start planning now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
JT
It's almost spring I am up for a get together.
Were is your dealership I would like to visit?
Mike

·
Registered
7,604 Posts
That is my intention. Location, time, etc is all up in the air but if there is interest, we can start planning now.
not much of an alfa crew in that area, but you know i will be there even if it is one or two cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts