Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Milano is mine and is now for sale.

Car is located in Fullerton, CA and is a very good condition, shiny paint and rust free example with LOTS of nice upgrades-, Recaro seats, Eibach springs, Koni's, Hawk pads, slotted rotors, Nardi wheel, Lenzo rims, Michelin tires, etc...

Check it out..

Alfa Romeo : Milano | eBay

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
132 Posts
Really sharp, but automatic. With so many proxy bidders gauging interest is not so easy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Selling the Milano

Tifosi,

Seems very logical to advertise it on here to increase the chances of it being seen by Alfa enthusiasts. Many people in these forums have been owners of Milanos and you should understand that any additional exposure other than the proxy bidders on Ebay is welcomed. If it sells on Ebay or on these forums doesn't matter to me as long as it sells to a good home.

Steve

·
1966-2013
13,741 Posts
I never said anything about logic. (hang around long enough and you'll find its not my strong suit)

Of course you're more apt to have a better target audience here than 'in the wild', I just asked if was not getting good hits otherwise.
Apparently it wasn't so you did the right thing by bringing it here. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
974 Posts
Looks nice and lots of info in the ad. I wish all sellers did that. Yes the automatic may detract from the sport feel but I live in SoCal also and can attest to the value of an automatic if you are really intending to use the car around town and can't always avoid the traffic cycles (impossible). Good luck with your sale!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts