Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to thin my collection. Alfa owners, AROSC newsletters, mid 80s to late 90s early 2000. I also have Sports Car Markets, Motorsports etc. I only ask to be reimbursed for the postage/shipping costs, I'm in WA state.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lit to thin out

Doesn't look like anyone has contacted you?? If not then I would like a bit more info and size of all.

thanks for passing it on.

Tom

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have a friend up in Bellingham whom I could probably coax into picking up some of the Alfa stuff for me.

Am interested in scanning old Alfa stuff that's not already available on the web.

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Newsletters and magazines-

That sounds great, first come first served, I would love for someone else to get some use out of these vs. recycling. I will be around this weekend which is not usually the case, thanks, Fred.

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Free Stuff Newsletters

Bob G said:
...Am interested in scanning old Alfa stuff that's not already available on the web.
Just a reminder about scanning Alfa Owner content and posting it, many of the articles and columns are protected by copyright, including but not limited to, anything written by J. Michael Hemsley and/or Pat Braden.

AROC has been through this some years back, when they attempted to use writings in two formats, digital and print. The articles/columns were furnished with a one time print copyright condition.

I actively enforce copyright infringement on my husband's writings, including the Alfa Owner content.

Thanks for your understanding.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I have found this type of publication very useful from time to time when reviewing the want ads and race reports. They sometimes reveal information about special interest or historical important Alfas.

This information can be used to determine/confirm provenance and race history or open another raft of questions.

Who ever gets them please keep in mind to review those sections of the magazines.

I would be happy to hear of any GTA and Trans Am related material.
Others will have other interests such as TZs, TIS, the light weights, etc.

Happy Hunting.

Ken

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is Tom again, I will take the alfa owner and newsletters unless you want to save some for others. I am restoring a Giulia Sprint and need all the help I can get in figuring parts sources(even if they are old). How that answers your question. Don't know if it would be one box or several/ Would like it shipped if at all possible by US postal media mail since UPS is so expensive.

thanks again for the posting.

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts