Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Newbie on the list!

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  164QV 
#1 ·
Hi all,
New to the list, I thought I better introduce myself.

My name is Jørgen, 34 years old, live in Denmark. My current Alfa is a 1991 164 3.0V6 QV. Before that I had a 156 2.0TS Sportwagon, and before that a Maserati 424v and before that a 156 2.5V6 - my first alfa.

I am also into Triumphs, and have a 1969 Triumph Spitfire 6cyl, which I am trying to convert to a 1973 Alfa Spider 2000 (if I can convince the current owner how great a deal it is!) :)

This list seems great and far better than anything here on mainland Europe! :) I hope to contribute to the Alfisti mood! :D

#4 ·

As Director of Membership for Alfa Romeo Owner of So. Cal (AROSC) I guess I should start rolling out the welcome mat to BBoarders. We have a local membership of nearly 400, active competition calender - 6 Time Trial / Race Weekends, 2 Schools, a few concorsos some rally's an annual wine tour and lots of partys. Hardly anyone only owns only 1 Alfa. Check us out at www.arosc.org and feel free to contact any of us when you're going to be in the area.

#5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will make some pictures of my 164 shortly (waiting for the rain to stop, "summer" weather in Denmark really sucks! :mad: )

Maserati 424v was the last in the series of biturbos - before the Quattroporte. 4 referring to 4 doors and 24v - well; 24v. The first motors were 12 valve. 2.0L V6, twin turbo, 242 easily tweakable bhp - great car.

I found a picture;

- its not my car, but its exactly the same colour and wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.