Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I suggest a regional forum for New Zealand?

We have a huge number of Alfa's here. Alfa Romeo's were sold right through the 80's and 90's (unlike the US and Australia). The famous Bimotore alfa resided here for some time!

Alfa 156's are now a very popular car, although there are still large numbers of Alfettas and other 70's-80's models being daily driven (unlike the UK).

Currently we have no local Alfa forum (that I'm aware of) so a regional forum would give us our 'own' place to discuss local issues of no interest to others.

Richard

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I think that`s a great idea if possible.

Richard J

`65 Giulia Ti, `69 GT Junior, `74 GTV 2000, `76 Alfetta GTV, `77 Alfetta GTV, `81 Alfasud Ti, `84 GTV6

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi Guys

Like Richard I am not aware of a local alfa forum either and it would be nice to get a nz section on the bb

There is eurosport.org.nz which is a forum for pretty much anything euro and has a fairly dead alfa section

Cheers

Nick

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I'd be pretty keen, though being model-unspecific I might not visit as often as I should... ;) If nothing else, at least we would have a better chance when we browse the NZ-specific forum of finding other Kiwis to send a PM for more info on parts/suppliers etc.

Thanks
-Alex

·
Administrator
12,096 Posts
How is the AROC NZ?.

I was a member for many years and it was a good club. They have an internet site but no forum ...
Pete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts