Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
And this is my engine bay. Engine is recently overhauled and camshaft cover painted. Haven't done the airbox but almost everything else is either beadblasted or painted. Engine bay was taken back to either sound paint or metal then painted.

AR75TS.jpg

·
Registered
112 Posts
Heres my two, And my old 33.
mysprint.jpg
this is my new daily driver, a hot 1.7 8v is on the way for it, and making everything work is a bit of a challange
IMG_0428.jpg
When i got it
IMG_0631.jpg
when it died
IMG_0632.jpg
again
IMG_0537.jpg
Heres the race car. its going to be super lightweight and with a 1.7 16v from my 33, should be a flyer.

Cheers

·
Registered
361 Posts
Kiwi Alfas

New Zealanders have a bit of a reputation for travelling round the world, some of us even take our Alfas with us.
Here is a photo of mine in London.

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New Zealanders have a bit of a reputation for travelling round the world, some of us even take our Alfas with us.
Here is a photo of mine in London.
Do you still qualify for this forum...:D:D:D

·
Registered
562 Posts
My 72 Junior, 69 Berlina and Spider, after a long hiatus work on reviving the Berlina begins next week, Spider was to be US stlye track car but reality has bitten and I think I will sell it on, its just a shell really.

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
sheds looking massive as ever Hans!!! i put the engine in the race car on saturday, might be time to put some pics up of it haha

·
Registered
211 Posts
My 72 Junior, 69 Berlina and Spider, after a long hiatus work on reviving the Berlina begins next week, Spider was to be US stlye track car but reality has bitten and I think I will sell it on, its just a shell really.
Hadn't realised you were that serious about selling. I'm very interested - can't think how to get it down to Chch is the only hassle.

SWMBO said she will leave me if I get another car but I'd be quite prepared to get rid of the Alfetta GT project in my shed if I could replace it with a spider project.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Nice GTV6 , they always look good in silver, re the spider I have it advertised on Trade Me , I think it would only work for someone with a lot of 105 parts who wants a race car, you'd be sure to have the only round tail race car in NZ though.

·
Registered
`61 Giulietta Spider, `65 Giulia Ti 1750, `69 GT junior 1600, `73 Spider 2000, `74 GTV 2000, `98 156
1,855 Posts
that 101 Spider looks gorgeous in grigio graphite-same colour as my Giulia Ti.

·
Registered
562 Posts
the spider is indeed lovely, also nice to know we have such cars around here, I wouldn't mind having a look at your Berlina's sometime.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I respect there's a lot of time and money in that rare Spider, Simon :) Great condition!

So nice to see a colour other than red, too. Like owning a dark-blue Ferrari. I bet some laypeople do a double-take to work out that yours is an Alfa Romeo?

-Alex

1 - 20 of 42 Posts