Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

I have been working on a website to make it easier to understand the wires in our cars. The diagram I chose first is for the 1974 Berlina. (I have GTV myself, not a Berlina, but I was looking at the wrong diagram when I started so my loss is your gain.)

The diagram can be found here: http://alexmouton.com/wires/

This is a work in progress, and in fact much of the diagram is WRONG, so please read lightly, but I'd like to hear what you think of it so far. Your first experiences of it would be especially helpful. To that end, I would hate to condition you, but I will say that you should feel free to use the ZOOM feature in your web browser (its command-minus, command-plus on my mac). Its kind of large right now.

Thanks
Alex Mouton

·
Premium Member
3,618 Posts
Alex,

What a great idea that saves one from tracing a wire route with a pencil.

Hi Guys

I have been working on a website to make it easier to understand the wires in our cars. The diagram I chose first is for the 1974 Berlina. (I have GTV myself, not a Berlina, but I was looking at the wrong diagram when I started so my loss is your gain.)

The diagram can be found here: http://alexmouton.com/wires/

This is a work in progress, and in fact much of the diagram is WRONG, so please read lightly, but I'd like to hear what you think of it so far. Your first experiences of it would be especially helpful. To that end, I would hate to color your first experience, but I will say that you should feel free to use the ZOOM feature in your web browser. Its kind of large right now.

Thanks
Alex Mouton

·
Registered
201 Posts
I love the categories -- ignition, console, running lights -- that light up the relevant groups of wires.

Fred

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
axis. The original diagrams from the Owner's Manual are available through some members here. (Thats where my information came from, plus my physical manual.) This thing is improving but don't count on it yet.

·
Premium Member
21,687 Posts
Papajam creates large-scale colored coded diagrams for many models, you know, in his spare time. He's happy to share them. He has scans of most of the owner's manuals too.

Andrew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts