Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Surplus to my needs after running a very long rally last week, these parts were never used or taken out of their bags. Originally acquired by me from Highwoods Alfa.com the wiper arms are for GTV, GT Jr. and Spider, are 14.25" long tip to tip and their respective new blade assemblies are 15.50" long. I also offer three fuel filters that fit the "King" fuel filter housing and regulator as commonly sold here in the States as a substitute for the original (NLS) FISPA design.

Any reasonably offer will take these.

Also for 105 series Duetto and Spider models I have a brand new long side to side rubber interior piece that fits behind the seats and is the transition to the rear behind the seat curtain. It is not the curtain itself, however. Reasonable.

Please contact me via P.M.

Thanks,

Bob Little

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New and used 115 and 105 Spider Stuff

Still in their original packages I have two new stainless steel arms and two blade assemblies for sale. Also have a stock of fuel filters used with the alternate "King" fuel regulator assembly now replacing the old FISPA. Anyone need two 15" x 4.5" steel wheels in driver condition (straight) or a newly Jaegar factory overhauled 1980s 85 MPH speedometer showing 11 miles.

All reasonable and shipped from 10510.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Bob, I have a 73 gtv and my wipers have that spec. I tried to order the wiper blades recently from centerline and are on backorder. My actual arms are a bit rusty so I like the idea of having new ones.
What is a reasonable offer for these?
PM me if you wish.
Thanks,
Michael.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for answering, Michael. I had to get these from Highwood Alfa in the UK due to non-availability here! Still!

I would accept a measily $79 for the four pieces and $3.00 to ship...I would cover any overage above that. I also sustain the PayPal fee.
Does this sound reasonable?

If you agree, my PayPal address is my email address of [email protected] and can ship it today (I am retired so I have lots 'o time...they say...

Bob Little

·
Registered
282 Posts
Sounds great Bob.

Most retired people I know are pretty busy!!! That's probably a good thing.

Before I send the $ I just want to make sure they will work on my car. I know that the arms seem the correct length but the blades I am unsure of. I thought they were the same size as the arms?
I will check tonight.

Thanks.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wiper arm assemblies

Michael: Just measured the length of the rubber of the blade and it is 15.5 " long per blade...if that helps. Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts