Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I will need a new windshield eventually. Mine is starting to develop cracking around rock chips.

Where does one get new windshields? Either with or without the antenna.

It appears used ones listed on ebay are restricted to local pickup only.

Steve:detective:

·
Registered
381 Posts
My local franchise auto glass installer was able to get a new antenna windshield with no problems. Just a routine job.

·
Premium Member
21,709 Posts
The Alfa parts guys, IAP, CL, Jon Norman, will ship one.
I've gotten them sourced and installed through regular auto glass places, comes out of their warehouse. I think they're still largely a regular stock item.

Andrew

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You! That is the information I was hoping to get. I have been going through all the items I needed to replace/upgrade/change on the fuel and ignition systems. Keep running into parts that are not supported any longer, etc. Getting the Alfa Spider ready for another 100K miles and will give it to my nephew in a few years.

Steve

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Call Richard at Prosource Auto Glass in Mass. He should be listed in the sources thread. I bought a new tinted galss from Richard several years ago. Glass was $100 and shipping was $125. If you can't find him and need contact info, PM me and I will run him to ground for you. Can't guarantee same prices now, though.

Robert Hill in Memphis, TN oh what the h---, my email is [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts