Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since things get buried pretty quickly in the Parts for Sale section, I wanted to make sure any 164 folks looking for a set of wheels saw these, we just got them into stock:

17 x 7.5 Alfa 147 GTA Wheels for Sale

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Have admired those wheels since the 147/156 GTAs came out. Would love to see a photo of a set on a 164...

·
Registered
596 Posts
My thoughts exactly... love them on the gtas, but are the 147 and 156 are a distinctly different chapter in Alfa's design history... Might have to photochop if I have some free time...

·
Registered
596 Posts
alright, couldn't resist... I snagged a picture of of Mike's car from his new wheels thread...
Not as misplaced as I might have thought, but I think the acute alfista will see a generational gap.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I've seen them on a local 164 and they look great in my opinion.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the comments and photos! It is nice to have something "new" to offer for 164s, we haven't had many new products lately for these cars.

We have a local customer that just bought a '95 LS and we will probably be installing a set on his car shortly. I'll update with pic when they are available.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Great looking wheels. Totally change the character of the 164, in a more grrrr purposeful way. :) Maybe if Alfa had put those wheels on it themselves they would have given it the 3.2 themselves too.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi, do you still have these wheels in stock? I have a 1985 GTV6. Thanks!
We actually do have another production batch of these wheels incoming from Italy, stay tuned. We are trying to get them here as soon as possible but we will all have to be patient given the current situation.

·
Premium Member
9,766 Posts
Great wheels. Sold a bunch of those in the past. Fit the car well aesthetically.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts