Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1967 Sprint GT Veloce
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd introduce myself - finally purchased my dream Alfa Romeo - a beautiful 1967 Sprint GT Veloce. I've loved them ever since I first saw a Giulia Coupe drive past while on holiday in France probably around 1982/3 and I asked my Dad what car it was. He was very enthusiastic about it and I fell in love. In the next nearly 40 years I've photographed them when I've seen them, been to the odd Alfa Owners day (quite painful to look but not have!) and watched the value go up and up always saying one day I could do it. Anyway - my 50th this year and what with Brexit, Covid and who knows what happens tomorrow I said now is the time.

Thanks in advance for any help with daft questions as I learn my way working around the car.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congratulations on your dream acquisition, and welcome to the party! The dafter the questions the better. 😄

Reactions: Pilotdavo

·
Registered
1967 Sprint GT Veloce
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats! Did you buy it in Belgium from Oldtimerfarm?
I didn't manage to contact him before it was purchased by a dealer in the UK who I bought it from though I would have had great difficulty viewing the car or getting it over from Belgium under the current restrictions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts