Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following parts that are brand new, still in the original packaging & never opened. They all came from IAP. They are all genuine Alfa Romeo parts, not aftermarket. I will sell them for 50% of catalog price.

Two trunnion to body bushings for Spider/GTV/Berlina. IAP part # 91029. $13 each

Two Convertible hold down straps for Spiders 1971 - 1994. IAP part # 36007. $9 each

Ed Prytherch
74 GTV
79 Spider
88 Milano Verde

·
Premium Member
13,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are right, the Trunnion bushings are IAP # 91034. list 26.25 each. Mine are genuine AR parts. They have some superficial corrosion on on the outer diameter - $13 each.

I also have a pair of new Front trailing arm bushings for 1750/2L cars. They are in unopened IAP packaging. IAP # 91027. $10 each. They are aftermarket.

Ed

·
Premium Member
256 Posts
Ed,

I will take both trunnion bushings and the front trailing arm bushings if they are still available. Not looking forward to the replacement of the trunnion bushings since I have done that before on another car and they are a bear...... I will contact you via email to set up the payment details. Come to think of it the trailing arm bushings aren't that easy to press out either......:eek::eek:

·
Premium Member
13,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Mike:
I sent you an email. They are yours.
Don't press out the bushings, cut them out. It is pretty easy and there is very little risk to the trailing arms.
Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts