Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently bought this car. It's got a few things to play with on it before it's ready to race again, as it's been stored for 4 or 5 years now. I'll get there, hopefully by the start of next year it will be ready again.

Thankfully, most of the hard work has been done. Hope you folks enjoy the pictures.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Nice, how is it going now? I'm building a group s alfetta at the moment..almost done now. I like the look of your beast, whats its history? Got photos of it racing in the past? PM me if you want to talk Alfettas some time.

Cheers
Mike

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Hi buzzed. I sent you a pm. I only have limited history on the car as it really only has a limited competition history. As I said above, I'm just tidying up a few things before I go for a pre-event scrutineering check to see what else needs to be done.

·
Registered
563 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I've recently bought this car. It's got a few things to play with on it before it's ready to race again, as it's been stored for 4 or 5 years now. I'll get there, hopefully by the start of next year it will be ready again.

Thankfully, most of the hard work has been done. Hope you folks enjoy the pictures.

I saw this on My105 (I think) and thought it looked good.

What events do you plan to run? Would like to see it out on the track.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More pics can be found on the link below:

OzMidnight - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am nearly done with the wiring and the dash now...pics are on the seocnd page. I'll take some more when that is done. Then I might look at removing the bits of soundproofing left in the car and plating the floor here and there. First page pics is as I bought the car. The previous owner has done a fair bit of sorting work under the car.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

I've had to delay things a bit as I've stored the car an hour away from me, due to sale of our home, current rental conditions and building a new home. Must say, my frustration levels are mounting daily with it. It's only got about three to four hours work left before it is ready - I just couldn't quite get there before our home was sold....it sold in a day and a half!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts