Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Monza Red 19 Ti Lusso with everything except the Rear Heated Seats (which would never get used anyway).. Awesome deal on 2019's coming off leases. Couldn't say no.

Had to drive almost 2.5 hours to find! The yellow calipers sealed the deal.

I've already removed the dealer decal. Got an appointment to get the windows tinted next week! I might get some new tires next year but I plan on keeping it all stock.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts
Congratulations!

Beautiful color.

Check out this forum as well:

·
Registered
744 Posts
That looks great and is the interior combination I would go for as well. I prefer the wood interior finish plus the sport seats. What color is the exterior? It looks like it could be dark blue or black.

Enjoy.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
71 Berlina 74 GTV 17 Giulia Q4
6,471 Posts
It looks burgundy on my monitor. Either way it's stunning. The two tone interiors are so much better than the solid blacks. I've got 28k on my 17 Q4 and it still looks factory fresh. Congratulations and enjoy!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congratulations again!

Beautiful car.
These are the Cannelloni Design seats which are part of the Lusso option package for a Ti. The Sport seats are only available as part of the Sport option package for a Ti as well as the standard ones in QV models. In my opinion, the Monza Red over Crema is the most desirable color combination for a Lusso.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts