Alfa Romeo Forums banner

261 - 264 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Welcome @wangissimo

Going forward it's a good idea to start a new thread with any questions or referral requests etc.

Enjoy the GTV and don't be shy!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I guess since Evermore dropped off this thread, this is became dead thread, so my (late) inquiry became more of a referral question. I apologize.

·
Registered
185 Posts
@ar1950
The only reason that this thread and car was even brought up in that BaT auction was because the seller was being less than transparent and tended to obfuscate with some of his answers about the condition of the car. The whole experience relating to the car here is that you need to do your own due diligence before you plunk down your hard earned dollars. I hope that the buyer of the BaT car got what he expected for his money, although, I am skeptical about that.

That's what I remember happening. I have a bad feeling about the guy who bought the BAT car.

I think I've given up on a GTV. Prices are too high for a "decent" driver. I did see a good looking yellow one in San Marino a few weeks ago. They look really good on the road!

I'm sticking with my Spiders for now.

Thanks again for the clarification and also, I appreciate your candid advice on this site and BAT. It's definitely needed when buying a vintage car.

261 - 264 of 264 Posts