Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Printed by Alfa Romeo S.p.A. and after four to five decades of conservatorship I am offering my remaining inventory of genuine (non-reproduced) 'Emcon' stickers each in excellent shape for $9.00 each including postage. Each sticker in my collection is an original production of the period of its application...there are no locally made duplicates made by others.

Kindly be quite specific about the sticker you are seeking and ask for other stickers that were used on the cars during that period. I have that famous one that prohibits anyone from occupying the two rear GTV seats while the car is in motion...(1972-1974 models).

Also available...press kits and original pristine factory sales brochures for Alfa Romeo cars offered for sale in Europe...various prices as some are quite heavy and hardcover in some cases....including the four cylinder Alfetta car (CEM) that was employed in Italy in the taxi trade...using two or four cylinders with central computer control ..and several full color 101 series Guilia series postcards, new and pristine, from the Factory. $20 each postpaid. No list available as I would be up all night typing and scanning covers. Ask for what you know you would like to own.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have absolutely no idea what these would be, but somehow think I would want/need one.
Is there any source where I could see the options?

·
Premium Member
1969 1750 Spider Veloce
400 Posts
PM sent
1969 1750 Spider Veloce stickers

·
Premium Member
6,189 Posts
Id love to see the 'dont sit here' rear seat sticker for GTV!

·
Registered
280 Posts
What do you have for the 1988 Milano / 75? I own a USA spec 3.0 Verde

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have absolutely no idea what these would be, but somehow think I would want/need one.
Is there any source where I could see the options?
Sorry....I am offerring these historic stickers that I have saved for 40 years from being thrown out by Fiat employees who took over our building in 1988 but sadly I have no time to make a catalog or explain and be helpful....sorry...but here you must know the car you have ...and the model year...and if it is a California version (examine under hood or B pillar) and then decide if you want or need stickers and realize that nine dollars is a real bonanza for a genuine piece of a 197x production car.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would love an emissions sticker for a 1975 Spider Veloce 2000 49 State version and a catalogue for the same, if you have them.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Aplogies Bob, just realized that you specified brochures for euro spec Alfas only. If youmhave one for a 1975 Spider, would still like it. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would love an emissions sticker for a 1975 Spider Veloce 2000 49 State version and a catalogue for the same, if you have them.
Hello. Thanks for asking....no catalog, no list, no emailed scans....just good stuff @$9 each IF I have it right for your car. I will let you know...Bob

·
Registered
1974 GTV 2000 dual Webers, former 1983 spider
7 Posts
Hi Bob,
What have you got for a US 49 state 1974 GTV?

Thanks,
Michael

·
Registered
22 Posts
Bob, I'm doing a complete resto on a 1973 Spider (California spec'd) It's going down to bare metal, so any stickers you can find is a real help. Thanks, Dan M.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bob, I'm doing a complete resto on a 1973 Spider (California spec'd) It's going down to bare metal, so any stickers you can find is a real help. Thanks, Dan M.
I have many for 1973! Get out yer wallet! One each? Talk yomorrow.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts