Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I am looking for that part, the rear deck/tray with the rear speakers grill.

Previous owner cut larger holes to fit the bigger speakers, I am going to get rid of those and will go back to the original ones.

Please contact me if you have this part. :wink2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
I have one grill, but I think the deck is spoken for. Shame, we tossed the one from our Platinum as nobody wanted it last year. If this guy flakes I'll let you know, but shipping might suck from Portland.

·
Premium Member
15,426 Posts
Be very careful if steam cleaning an engine bay. Many stories about people having big problems afterwards.

Very nice looking Verde. wish our car was that color instead of the usual standard red.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Glad to see this getting some love. Interior looks very nice.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow! I almost bought this car a few months ago without seeing it too! I lost confident in the seller even through he was a nice guy. He was sketchy so I didn't want to take the risk by flying to Chicago and drive it home to Western NY.

I am glad it has gone to a good home. :)

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
I am looking for that part, the rear deck/tray with the rear speakers grill.

Previous owner cut larger holes to fit the bigger speakers, I am going to get rid of those and will go back to the original ones.

Please contact me if you have this part. :wink2:
The person who wanted to buy the interior flaked, so if you want the deck I still have it. I have the deck, speaker grates, the speaker mounts, and original speakers. $100 plus shipping for the whole lot? I'd charge less if you were local but it's going to take time to box it up. Send a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Hi guys,

Car is back from body shop and looks amazing. It is going to my mechanic to start all the work on the chassis and engine.

Also just picked up yesterday a 2018 Giulia QV to match the Milano in the garage :grin2:
What a car...
I have a black Ti and a 2.5 Milano. You are my better! :laugh2:

Seriously, beautiful cars, love what you've done with the Verde!

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
The person who wanted to buy the interior flaked, so if you want the deck I still have it. I have the deck, speaker grates, the speaker mounts, and original speakers. $100 plus shipping for the whole lot? I'd charge less if you were local but it's going to take time to box it up. Send a PM if you're interested.
Yep I take those!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Following - we just bought a very similar car and are down in OC. Brake issues and some suspect electronic issues are preventing us from ssampling the sweet sound and dynamics of this car. Hopefully we can meet up and do a canyon run with you soon! tagging @Caxny

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Hi Guys
Here are the latest progression on my car, the rear frame was all restored, new shocks and springs. All rotors and pads. Brake lines and fuel lines as well.
New ABS pump and timing belts are done.
Today they car passed smog.
New to install new radio and the rear tray with new speakers and the car will be ready for some canyons carving.

Attachments

21 - 36 of 36 Posts