Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening everyone. Just joined a couple of days ago. Great Site. Having problems when a member has "attached images" I can't open to view them. any Advice would be great.
Thanks In Advance,
Chuck

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
I think you need ten posts or more to see images for some reason. Not being logged in can do it as well. Also, I have a second computer in my workshop which is an obsolete Mac and it often won't let me see attached images.

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
Most likely, it's ad-blocker or antivirus software blocking traffic from verticalscope.com (from where a script that fetches the pictures should be loaded).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Attached images

Thanks for that. I'll have my son look into It. I know nothing about computers. One member mentioned since I'm new to this sight I need at least ten post Is that possible?

·
Administrator
947 Posts
Thanks for that. I'll have my son look into It. I know nothing about computers. One member mentioned since I'm new to this sight I need at least ten post Is that possible?

Can you link me to a thread where you're having issues viewing images?

Are you able to see this image?

200x200.jpg

Niall

Attachments

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
Niall, the "not seeing pictures" issue is an old issue that comes up at least once a month. I described what causes it (and how you guys could easily fix it, if you wanted to) in this post.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Attached images

Yes I'm able to see that picture. Anywhere on this sight where there is "attached images" I can't view.
Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Attached images

HERE A NEW POST WITH ATTACHED IMAGE I CAN'T VIEW.
(see below)
Thanks again-Chuck

Best Caster / Camber / Toe setup for Auto-X Alfa Spider S3?
Hi Alfabb community,

I'm wondering what caster / camber and toe setup I should be running for Auto-X? I'm 'eating up' my tyres fairly quickly so any ideas would be much appreciated!

Best,
Attached Images

·
Registered
9,239 Posts
Yes I'm able to see that picture. Anywhere on this sight where there is "attached images" I can't view.
Thanks,
Chuck
There are 2 pictures in that post, not just one.

HERE A NEW POST WITH ATTACHED IMAGE I CAN'T VIEW.
(see below)
Thanks again-Chuck

Best Caster / Camber / Toe setup for Auto-X Alfa Spider S3?
Hi Alfabb community,

I'm wondering what caster / camber and toe setup I should be running for Auto-X? I'm 'eating up' my tyres fairly quickly so any ideas would be much appreciated!

Best,
Attached Images
That would be this thread.

·
Out of the office!
11,156 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
When I press the paper clip for attaching image, it won't take me to my images. Just highlights that I'm touching but nothing else. Also, tryung to change image on avatar and nothing happens either. It must be my phone settings perhaps....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Still no luck! Frustrating as to why I can't attach pics. No messages coming from site, have ppsted more that 10 times, so I can only assume its my handset settings. Don't know why its not allowing to attach photos. Pity, as I'd love to share some great snaps of my old beauties.

·
Administrator
947 Posts
Still no luck! Frustrating as to why I can't attach pics. No messages coming from site, have ppsted more that 10 times, so I can only assume its my handset settings. Don't know why its not allowing to attach photos. Pity, as I'd love to share some great snaps of my old beauties.
I changed your toolbar to "Show Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Editor Toolbar"
Let me know if you can attach images now.

Ed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts