Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i'm a new member from Rome, Italy.
I'm the happy owner of an Alfa Romeo GT 1300 Junior '72, that i purchased about ten years ago.
When I got the car, i did a small partial restoration. Some body parts were eaten from the rust.
I have always followed you for any information or questions that i have on the alfa world.
Now i decided to sign up because i've some question on my car, but i will open a new thread soon in the correct section.
Sorry for my english.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Benvenuto! More than enough knowledge to answer (almost) any question you could have. Photos are always appreciated :)

By the way, your English is more than fine!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Benvenuto! More than enough knowledge to answer (almost) any question you could have. Photos are always appreciated :)

By the way, your English is more than fine!
Grazie ! I'm happy to join the community ! Hope i'll learn more about Alfa. I opened the thread for my question. If you want to take a look, here are the link:
Alfa 105 1600 Engine Head Identification

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Dam

Welcome...

Which part of Rome are you in? I spend most Summers near Piazza Del Popolo.

Bw Richard
Thanks for the welcome. I live near San Giovanni in Laterano, i think that you know it. It's not so far from Piazza del Popolo, a long walk.

·
Registered
'76 Alfetta 1.6 saloon // '81 GTV6 2.5 // '90 Alfa 75 Turbo America
28 Posts
Benvenuto! Allora non sono l'unico romano qui
(So, i'm not the only one from Rome loving alfabb!)
See you around

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Benvenuto! Allora non sono l'unico romano qui
(So, i'm not the only one from Rome loving alfabb!)
See you around
Ciao e grazie ! Yes, it's true, on alfaBB seems that there are few italian and roman people !

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Dam,

Good to have you here!

There are a great many of us on the BB that are "adopted" Italians.

I used to frequent the huge street market in San Giovanni and my wife still wears the coat she bought at the COIN store adjacent to the the basilica. Those were very different days...

Ray

1 - 9 of 9 Posts