Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum and the marque... No car yet - trying to do the right thing and learn about the cars before I buy... I've certainly done it the other way around in the past! haha Garage is all German at the moment, but thinking I'd like to move something out and try something different. Sorry in advance for the dumb questions I will probably ask. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
10,108 Posts
Yes, welcome.

You may want to disclose where you live - there may be BB or Alfa club members in your area who could be valuable resources. Also, what German cars are currently in your garage? I have a 1970 BMW in mine.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Welcome to the Bulletin! I have been driving Alfas since 1968 and have owned eleven Alfas. I even thought about buying Ferrari and Lamborghini cars in the 1970's and decided to stay with Alfas. I drive what I like and that is much more important than money although I would have brought my friend's 1964 GTO Ferrari in 1970 if I knew him at the time. I never owned any German cars but, have repaired my friend's 1958 507 BMW and his 1964 904 Porsche. These cars were less expensive that a new 1972 GTV and look what happened.

·
Super Moderator
3,603 Posts
Welcome aboard the BB Guys !!

Jim you are aware that ALFA stands for Always Looking For Another ??

I started with a single GT Junior 25 years ago and look how that turned out....

Aye
Greig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts