Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few pristine and rare Alfa Parts, which I have been keeping in case I'd buy an Alfa. But as I'm still working on my old BMW, this won't happen in the near future, so I'd like to sell them.
Best regard to everybody

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
There is a Parts For Sale forum In Alfa Clasified ....since you are a new member you might not be able to post photos (With PaperClip icon) right away..When you have enough posts. like 10 you can...FYI.. your camera should be set at the lowest number of bytes to post photos. A listing of parts and prices will do for now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... in the meantime ->
It's an original aluminium plenum/manifold for twin Weber DOHC, Dellorto DHLA type carburetors, air box with clamps and new washable air filter (tecnocar filtri).
I'll post the rest of the information in the classifieds section as soon as I'm able to.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
Just start a discussion in that forum and select the correct prefix ( Wanted or For Sale) and type in a general description of the models the parts apply to.. You can group them by model and have several threads .Example;; FOR SALE NOS 1950's - 1970's Alfa Rubber Parts
Part numbers or vendor numbers are almost always necessary without photos.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
... in the meantime ->
It's an original aluminium plenum/manifold for twin Weber DOHC, Dellorto DHLA type carburetors, air box with clamps and new washable air filter (tecnocar filtri).
I'll post the rest of the information in the classifieds section as soon as I'm able to.
This description isn't clear enough.. Do a test witth me here to see if you can post a picture of ANYTHING off your camera files

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This wasn't meant as a sales post, it was just to announce roughly what I was going to sell and post in the classifieds section in a proper manner. Thank's for your help!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
To be honest, I'm not sure about the price. I just saw the same thing - without any air filter - advertised for 629$ by a known online Alfa parts dealer, obviously I won't ask for that kind of money.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts