Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1985 Spider Graduate
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to take over care and feeding of a black over black 1985 series 3 Graduate, always garaged original paint driver with 124k miles. I'll be the fourth owner with documentation back to day 1.

I got my feet wet on this Alfa helping the previous owner diagnose a bad fuel pump relay and am planning to dig into the systems on the car doing most of my own work. The car has rust started at the jack points, rocker corners, and tire well but is still structurally sound. Paint is rough but I am planning to keep the survivor look for now - the car still has the gold Graduate pinstripes!

This is my first classic European rig after US muscle cars - 1968 Firebird 400, 1967 Camaro, 1968 Buick GS400, 1972 Buick Skylark 350, 1972 Buick Centurion - and some oddities like a 1951 Mercury four door and a Jag XJS with 400 cid small block Chevy.

Thanks to you all for the tremendous wealth of communal knowledge - I'll be mining old posts as I'm pretty sure all of my questions have been asked and answered many times! i hope to be able to contribute some day and look forward to getting to know you all -

John Eberly

1 - 3 of 3 Posts