Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1750 GTV that I restored with my dad back in 1986, which has been in my possession for quite a few years since I acquired the car from its original owner, my aunt.

The Alfa's been siting idle on stands in the garage. Putting my other cars aside, I figure the Alfa is ready for an awakening of sorts. Freshening up the engine from sitting, new tires/rims, etc. Basically I'm looking to get the car freshened up, back on the road, add new GTA rims/tires, and finish some details from the older restoration (dash pad, shifter boot, etc) But I figure that'll be in a separate post.

Wanted to say hello and excited about getting in on the Alfisti here.

I do have a couple questions...where can I find a NOS trunk emblem for a 1969 GTV? After 33 years, someone decided they just HAD to have the emblem and pried it off. Also, the power brake booster was removed a long time ago, worth putting back on?

·
Registered
24 Posts
where can I find a NOS trunk emblem for a 1969 GTV? After 33 years, someone decided they just HAD to have the emblem and pried it off. Also, the power brake booster was removed a long time ago, worth putting back on?
Alfa Parts in Berkeley, ask for Jon or Ruth Ann.
IAP or Centerline are online parts dealers you could source as well.

Make sure you drain all the fluids and add oil through the spark plug holes, hand turn the motor, drain the fi pump and change all the filters.
good luck getting back on the road.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts