Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These are new set of tires I mounted up but never used. I had them heat cycled when I got them and they have always been stored indoors. Wheels not included. $400.00 plus shipping for all four. They cost $184.00 each new. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Hoosier tyres

Hallo,
only for information.Dont know these tyres, never heard in europa! are they semi-slick like the Yokohama or Toyo or are this slicks with cutted profile ? And do you compare their grip level with slicktyres? They look very large, more than 205!!! but dont know the rim width ?
Very interesting!!!We race Dunlop CR 65 5.50M14 diagonal on historic FIA events on the GTA.

best regards
Uli

·
WANTED: GTA & GTAm Parts
135 Posts
Hallo,
only for information.Dont know these tyres, never heard in europa! are they semi-slick like the Yokohama or Toyo or are this slicks with cutted profile ? And do you compare their grip level with slicktyres? They look very large, more than 205!!! but dont know the rim width ?
Very interesting!!!We race Dunlop CR 65 5.50M14 diagonal on historic FIA events on the GTA.

best regards
Uli
Hi Uli:

You can find information on the Hoosier Street TD 205/60-14 at Roger Kraus Racing - Pricing

Hoosier also make a radial slick that is used on the GTA's called the R8.

Hope this helps!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts