Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined and wanted to say how helpful some of the info is. I'm including a pic of my '88 Veloce (with < 60 k miles). I've notice most cars on the site are more vintage Alfas than mine, so I don't know how much information or interest there is in the newer models. Doesn't matter, it's still a great site. Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,862 Posts
gtwhimself,

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the BB!

Yes its true we have a bit more of vintage car owners on the BB but hopefully as time passes we will have a good blend of everything Alfa Romeo. I can assure you if the cars badge says Alfa Romeo on it belongs here on the BB.

PS - Very nice lookin '88. She looks like alot of fun!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What I've done

Other than a low-restriction air filter and 2.25" exhaust and Flowmaster muffler, I've decided to concentrate on handling. Since I live in California (and the car's newer), I can't do too much engine stuff and still abide by the pollution laws. I put 16 x 7.5 Serpent wheels and 16/225/40 tires on it. Handling's much improved. I'm looking into some Koni shocks and the bigger rear anti-sway bar next.

If anyone know just how far you can take engine work and still meet air pollution standards, I'd like to hear about it.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Hey gtwhimself, howdi, who makes those serpent wheels? Thanks, the general.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts