Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up an 83 alpha spider from a friend. He was started on the rebuild, looks like the spider had been sitting for 10 years but it's in good shape.

Wish me luck, it's going to be a fun ride.

·
Premium Member
27,009 Posts
ALFALFA

Picked up an 83 alpha spider from a friend. He was started on the rebuild, looks like the spider had been sitting for 10 years but it's in good shape.

Wish me luck, it's going to be a fun ride.
Welcome and good luck with your alpha also known as an ALFA ROMEO.

A.L.F.A. (Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfa_Romeo

Pictures please we all like to see pictures!

·
Registered
20 Posts
dj2826 is actually my good friend and boss. He snapped up this 83 S3 when I found a 90 S4 in need of restoration as well. Our goal is to help each other along the way as we save these wonderful Italian speedsters.

You can see beginning pics here.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Howdy, Texan! Be sure to look at the top of the Spider Topics for the FAQ - there is an amazing encyclopedia of the usual suspect problems and solutions there. Also, use the advanced search with variations of ways to describe the problem if you don't find what you want right away. Finally, don't hesitate to ask. The experts here have literally seen and fixed it all.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Welcome from East Texas !!
Don't hesitate to ask for help but do be sure to review the FAQ's. As Lokki said so many have gone before and run into the same issues and there is a wealth of info to be gained just by looking. If ever you're stumped the help and camaraderie you will find on this board is priceless.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts