Alfa Romeo Forums banner

221 - 235 of 235 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Very cool.. Im a little behind you.. Graduated 94.. My friends hated the Alfa. Nothing like having to drive with the windows down in the dead of winter because your defroster doesn't work to endear folks to the car.

Oh wow... that road looks awesome.. Im in! Now back into the barn to work on this thing.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Georgia? What ALFA do you have? Go up there to buy Racing Gas for me Race car. Exit 18. I'm off exit 11.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I don't have an Alfa right now just A '73 BMW 3.0 and a garage full of Alfa part that I rescued from a home in Milton. They were headed to the dump. Hopefully we can get together for a cruise.

Matt

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
I have a brilliant idea.
Let's organize an Alfa Track Day or 2, at Club Motorsport in Tamworth NH, and get Alfa to sponsor us!
Now they are selling new here again, I would not be at all surprised if Alfa were to be interested in an Alfa dedicated track day.
C'mon, the Blue Meanie needs a workout !!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
I have a brilliant idea.
Let's organize an Alfa Track Day or 2, at Club Motorsport and get Alfa to sponsor us!
Now they are selling new here again, I would not be at all surprised if were to be interested in an Alfa dedicated track day.
C'mon, the Blue Meanie needs a workout !!
That would be awesome!

·
Premium Member
1972 Montreal. 2019 Giulia ti Sport
1,542 Posts
I've been away for a while. Zuckerberg's society altering venture has occupied a large part of my screen time in the past several years. Weening off slowly. Forgot how much I missed this site.

Current Alfa: 1972 Montreal. Nashua, New Hampshire, USA.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1972 Montreal. 2019 Giulia ti Sport
1,542 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Checking in from the Boston area...and announcing, after 34 years of ownership, i’m putting my ‘83 Spider up for sale. Included in the sale is a nearly complete set of restoration parts, either in very good used condition, NOS or restored.

I’ll be driving it over to Glynn’s C&C on June 15. Contact me for more pics and info.

Jim S
781-635-7295
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been on this page on and off for 15ish years, so thought I should introduce myself. Tim, from Bellingham, MA. I'm currently refinishing an 86 Spider Veloce. It's my first Alfa, but hopefully many more coming in the future! For those in the Boston area, I'm also the Assistant Manager of Direct Tire & Auto Service in Medway, MA - here for all your tire needs!

221 - 235 of 235 Posts