Alfa Romeo Forums banner

201 - 220 of 236 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Welcome to Vermont!! Hope you work on your own car cause Alfa Mechanics are rare in these parts. Might be goin' to Limerock on Sunday could use a drafting partner. Hook you up with the AONE Club people. Give a shout! I'll be passing by.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Thanks! Let me check the schedule and I will PM you Alfasrule.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Very cool car. I should know. I have a white '94 164LS auto too. Love the car (to my wallet's detriment).

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Welcome! You should update your location in the AlfaBB prefs, still shows you in Rahway (I used to work in Montvale many moons ago).

Kevin

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
I gonna try to make this one. Hope to see you there.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Anybody going to the October Sunday October 6 Tutti Lite at Lars Anderson?
Cool, I am glad you brought this to our attention! I will see if I can attend..

DOM!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Anybody going to the October Sunday October 6 Tutti Lite at Lars Anderson?
Thanks for bringing this up! I'll see what I can do to make it.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
I always check! What part of MA & ME? I'm in the Northwest corner of VT. Berlin City an ALFA dealership is 10 miles from my house.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
Love to own one, had one 10 years ago and miss the car. Very pricey today! I'll find one someday.
Love my 116's and of course I have 2 105's. This time of year the frost heaves are erupting, catching air! Cool. Me Milano.
Actually from RI Federal Hill, love my Lobsta too! Do you know HMA?

Peace

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hey gang,

'Bout time the New Englanders started talking! What are we doing this spring? Anything?

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Nice to see this thread revived, thanks Jake!
I'll encourage 3-4 more local members to chime in.
Maine57S1, feel free to message!
I'm going to do a 73 GTV this summer after the Giulia and Duetto spiders.

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
That was HMA above, Sebago Lake! Also went to URI in 1980 72 Duster 318, what a car. Year and a half and quit and then went to Tech school.
New England Institute of Technology.
Love to do the Kancamagus. Love that one! Especially the 20MPH curve, Hancock Notch Trailhead, that'll test your ALFA. I go first!
Did a ride some years ago in November and "NO" buddy was there, had the road to myself, and thank God there were no cops cause I was flying, over 100MPH at some spots. One of the best rides ever! Too many cars on the road and rides like that one don't come often. maybe the last one?
Visiting HMA that day.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/NH-112,+New+Hampshire/@44.0415166,-71.5247453,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x4cb37f0eba04b267:0xe9d8868f1bda13d8!8m2!3d44.0505797!4d-71.566737

201 - 220 of 236 Posts