Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Re-organizing my garage turned up brand new Owners Manuals for USA version cars and one Canadian version:

-50 State 1989 Spider Veloce, Graduate and Spider SOLD MONTREAL, CA
-50 State 1990 Spider Veloce, Graduate and Spider SOLD MONTREAL, CA
-50 State 1989 Milano all models
-Canadian 1991 164 "S" Manuel du Proprietaire (French Edition of Canadian Version) SOLD TO AROC LIBRARY
-50 State 1991 164 Owners Manual all models.
-1990 thru 1994 Fujitsu Alfa Romeo Sound system Owners Manual. Includes 12 disc CD drive.

Vehicle manuals are $26.00 plus your choice of freight. Sound Manuals are $10.00 plus your choice of freight.

PayPal accepted and material shipped to your recogized PayPal address.

Thank you.

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP
16,232 Posts
PM sent on Canadian version.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1990 Graduate an S4 model?

No, as I understand it...and the factory and its employees never used that terminology as is/was used out in Alfa Enthusiast land, the Graduate was given the new Motronic system but did not receive the new tail section of the 1991 model. Therefore, the manual I am offering shows the Kamm tail and spoiler on the cover and throughout the manual...and not an S4 with the new smooth tail section.

A bit of confusion aside, the manual is available depending upon what it is you need to derive from it.

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
512 Posts
No, as I understand it...and the factory and its employees never used that terminology as is/was used out in Alfa Enthusiast land, the Graduate was given the new Motronic system but did not receive the new tail section of the 1991 model. Therefore, the manual I am offering shows the Kamm tail and spoiler on the cover and throughout the manual...and not an S4 with the new smooth tail section.

A bit of confusion aside, the manual is available depending upon what it is you need to derive from it.

Regards,

Bob
Well, so long as it has the info of a motronic motor i'll take it.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Graduate Owners Manual

Sorry, early this morning at 7:00 a.m. a fellow from Montreal bought and PayPal-paid for the 1989 and 1990 manuals...I shipped them with a customs declaration one hour ago.

I will look further as I have four boxes of materials from 1975-1994 and there is a possibility that I have another manual. I had the four boxes all the time but I did not know I had the newly discovered ones in a separate box.

Need anything else? I might have a Motronic manual from my days at a Regional Service Manager for Alfa Romeo, Inc.

Bob

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Manuals and Books available currently

1969-1977 Fuel Injection Maintenance Manuals, each mint, each unused, $50 each, not a copy!
-50 State 1989 Milano Owners Manual all models, mint, unused $25
-50 State 1991 164 Owners Manual all models, mint, unused $25
-1990 thru 1994 Fujitsu Alfa Romeo Sound System Owners Manual. Includes 12 disc CD drive info. mint $10
164 Sound System manual, mint $5
1980 Maintenance Program booklet- unmarked, unused $20
1985 50 State Spider Maintenance Program booklet- unmarked, unused $20
1987 50 State Milano Maintenance Program- unmarked, unused, $15
1989 50 State Spider all models Maintenance Program booklet, mint, unused $20
1991-1994 All models Rust Perforation Warranty booklet, unmarked, unused $15

PayPal accepted and material shipped at your expense in the manner you desire to your recognized PayPal address.

You are welcome to inquire about acquiring specific Alfa Romeo sales brochures and ultra rare Press Kits that I own for European versions only of the period 1970-1977.
Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts