Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 10 months of Alfa ownership I decided to finally join the Alfa Romeo Owners Club in hopes to get more involved with gatherings and events with Alfa owners.

I am still interested in getting something going here at the Shore so anyone interested, let me know and I will try to put something together.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Welcome. The New York Alfa Romeo club has lots of activities if you make your way up north. And we have some things going on your way sometimes too:
New York Alfa Romeo Club - Welcome

·
Registered
8,048 Posts
After 10 months of Alfa ownership I decided to finally join the Alfa Romeo Owners Club in hopes to get more involved with gatherings and events with Alfa owners.

I am still interested in getting something going here at the Shore so anyone interested, let me know and I will try to put something together.
JT -

how is your alfa?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JT -

how is your alfa?
Hey, the Spider is doing well. Haven't driven it in at least 3 months. Itching to get the top down. I have to install a new clutch soon but everything is still good. How's yours doing after the unfortunate garage incident?

·
Registered
8,048 Posts
Hey, the Spider is doing well. Haven't driven it in at least 3 months. Itching to get the top down. I have to install a new clutch soon but everything is still good. How's yours doing after the unfortunate garage incident?
so far so good.

i will post pics of the car soon.

just got back from manila.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JT,

How is the Alfa doing?

Still own it?
Good to hear from you! I do still own the Spider. In the past two years I maybe drove it 8 times but I still have it. I started my own business so I've been busy with that. Interesting thing is I used the Alfa in my graphics. Check it out: Jonathan Thomas Motorcars LLC

·
Registered
8,048 Posts
Thanks for the reply back. Best of luck with your new endeavor. We should meet up sometime!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That works for me. I'll have the car at the hous for another month but then it goes into winter storage. Let me know what you are thinking?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.