Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salve, compagni alfisti! I am a new Alfa Romeo owner living in Columbia, SC and hoping to find some of my fellow enthusiasts in this area. Although I am new to Alfa ownership, I have owned and driven two different Austin Healey 3000 BT7s in the past. Having lived in Italy for over 13 years, I developed an admiration for Alfas and decided that it was high time that I owned one. I just brought home a nice 89 Quadrifoglio Verde that I plan to be driving on a regular, if not daily basis. I hope to learn a lot about my car from the many experts on these forums and look forward to becoming involved in some Alfa-related events in my area.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Well, welcome to the AlfaBB, you should find everything you need here including more advise than you'll know what to do with.

However, you have already violated one of the most important unwritten rules on this BB by not posting at least one picture of your new Alfa in your first post.

So get busy and post a couple of photo's.

:D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry about the pix

Well, welcome to the AlfaBB, you should find everything you need here including more advise than you'll know what to do with.

However, you have already violated one of the most important unwritten rules on this BB by not posting at least one picture of your new Alfa in your first post.

So get busy and post a couple of photo's.

:D:D:D:D:D
Sorry I didn't attach a picture. the only one I have is one sent to me by the PO. I will be taking a few of my own soon, if the weather cooperates.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
We're not particular about the pics... well Eric is. He doesn't even mind if you have pics of your Alfa posted! I see you bought the slower color ( we forgive you) but it does have a black top :)

Welcome and this is THE place for you and your Alfa addiction. Work through the FAQ at the top of the forum as it has a SHED load of info for the new owner.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alfa Red is slow? See, I'm already learning new things. I don't know, I just always think of AR Red when I think of a Spider. Of course, in Italy, they had tons of Alfa 75s in "Ministerial" dark blue and Police light blue.

Re: the FAQs, I'll do that. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
jbane,

Welocome ot the Aworld of Alfa. I am in Charlotte, NC and we have a fairly active local commmunity of monthly dinners and other gatherings. Send me a PM please with your email address and I will get you added to the distribution list.

Nice Quad by the way, mine is Silver.

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
yes, welcome. Your problems will become our problems, rest assured.....lol

I have found that about 98% of my alfa challenges were solved here. The 2%, well, nothing's perfect, eh?

·
Administrator
17,519 Posts
I see you bought the slower color...
Ignore him. It's the jealousy speaking. I think you have a good looking Spider in the best color!

Yes, we do likes pictures. Now if you have any with some good looking women in them, well, we like those even betterer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks ghnl. I'll get right to work on the pictures of the Alfa with beautiful women...as soon as I get the permission of "she who must be obeyed".

·
Premium Member
14,807 Posts
I have lived in Columbia SC since 1982. I have also lived in Italy. I recently got down to 3 Alfas. Welcome.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome. I live in Columbia (Irmo) and am restoring a '74 Spider. The interior is stripped and I'm waiting for floor pans to arrive, Paul.

·
Premium Member
14,807 Posts
My Spider has the Euro look - a bit prettier (and a lot faster) than a US '74

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My Spider has the Euro look - a bit prettier (and a lot faster) than a US '74
Sweet! I lived in Italy for 13 years and change and used to see quite a few of that vintage Spider on the roads there. They helped instill my admiration for Alfas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts