Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salve, compagni alfisti! I am a new Alfa Romeo owner living in Columbia, SC and hoping to find some of my fellow enthusiasts in this area. Although I am new to Alfa ownership, I have owned and driven two different Austin Healey 3000 BT7s in the past. Having lived in Italy for over 13 years, I developed an admiration for Alfas and decided that it was high time that I owned one. I just brought home a nice 89 Quadrifoglio Verde that I plan to be driving on a regular, if not daily basis. I hope to learn a lot about my car from the many experts on these forums and look forward to becoming involved in some Alfa-related events in my area.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome to the BB.
Please post some picutres of your Italian beauty.

Where did you live in Italy?
AND please post some pictures of the Alfas in Italy if you have them.
(Girls and Alfas have another beautiful category within the BB)

I visit my relatives in Columbia from time to time. PM me if you want to shake hands n such.

Congrats on your purchase of a Quad. We want to see it. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
89 Spider Quad

This is the only uploadable pic I have right now. it was sent to me by a PO. I will be taking more pix as soon as the weather allows. I would enjoy meeting other alfisti. PM me when you are headed this way.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
We have a very active group in charlotte, NC, just up the road from you. Let me know if you are interested and I can get you the group contact info.

Jonathan

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. RR. It looks like Charlotte may be the closest place where there is any club activity going on. A mechanic I spoke to here in Columbia says that he works on one other Spider, but I've lived here 11 years and haven't seen it.

BTW, I lived in Italy from 1979 until 1992, and lived in Perugia, Roma and Caldogno (VI).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts