Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Salve, compagni alfisti! I am a new Alfa Romeo owner living in Columbia, SC and hoping to find some of my fellow enthusiasts in this area. Although I am new to Alfa ownership, I have owned and driven two different Austin Healey 3000 BT7s in the past. Having lived in Italy for over 13 years, I developed an admiration for Alfas and decided that it was high time that I owned one. I just brought home a nice 89 Quadrifoglio Verde that I plan to be driving on a regular, if not daily basis. I hope to learn a lot about my car from the many experts on these forums and look forward to becoming involved in some Alfa-related events in my area.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Added pic of Spider

Salve, compagni alfisti! I am a new Alfa Romeo owner living in Columbia, SC and hoping to find some of my fellow enthusiasts in this area. Although I am new to Alfa ownership, I have owned and driven two different Austin Healey 3000 BT7s in the past. Having lived in Italy for over 13 years, I developed an admiration for Alfas and decided that it was high time that I owned one. I just brought home a nice 89 Quadrifoglio Verde that I plan to be driving on a regular, if not daily basis. I hope to learn a lot about my car from the many experts on these forums and look forward to becoming involved in some Alfa-related events in my area.
Here is a pic of my Quad, provided by PO. I'll be taking some of my own soon, weather permitting.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome jbane to Columbia I'm fairly new the Alfa family too(June 2010) I live up above the Harbison area and would enjoy seeing your Alfa and chat with you. There seems to be just a couple of active members in town maybe they would like to join up sometime soon. Anyway send me an email where we could meet Welcome again hang on until fall it all gets better around here

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey, yuletyme! Great to hear from another alfista in Columbia. I have had a couple of other replies to my intro posting from Cola-alfaparticle in NE Cola and Luap7 in Irmo. I PM'd both of them and suggested a "get-to-know-you" somewhere. Haven't heard back from Luap7 as yet, but alfaparticle expressed interest. He's on vacation for a couple of weeks, so I thought I might try everybody again about mid-June and see if we could meet up some evening for some food and some chat. If we could get 4 alfisti together here that wouldn't be a bad start to an informal local Alfa group. I'll send out a PM in a couple of weeks and we see what we can organize.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts