Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not super new but new enough, purchased a few months back.
17' QV, CCM brakes, Tecnico wheels, Vulcano black, Black calipers, Carbon fiber edition, Black with Red interior. Only thing missing is Sparco seats.

Trip Home from San Jose. Was Lowered on ST springs which I removed for stock 17'. I prefer it stock.

The Old car is gone. Lovely car. 17' Q4 loaded, Trofeo white, Staggered wheels, Supersprint exhaust, Squadra Tune, 2021 QV steering wheel. Fantastic car

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
White / red is my favorite color combo in these cars but your car looks great!

·
2015 Chevy (Holden) SS, 1989 Milano (Shankle Sport), 1991 164S
17,068 Posts
My wife would insist on some shade of blue. Maybe like our dark blue 75 Alfetta sedan with brown velour interior. Don't know what color insides come with a blue Giulia now.

She is bored with Alfa Red, as perhaps am I as well. And we've had black, and silver. Not into fridge white. The metallic brown of our 78 Alfetta sedan with gold pin-striping and light brown interior was nice.

·
Premium Member
9,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My wife would insist on some shade of blue. Maybe like our dark blue 75 Alfetta sedan with brown velour interior. Don't know what color insides come with a blue Giulia now.

She is bored with Alfa Red, as perhaps am I as well. And we've had black, and silver. Not into fridge white. The metallic brown of our 78 Alfetta sedan with gold pin-striping and light brown interior was nice.
The blue for me was not attractive enough. Many different options for interiors, from black and white to black and red. My Vulcano black has black/red with red stitch and alcantara.

I was bored with Alfa Red, thus buying Vulcano which has speckles of purple/gold/pearl. The Trofeo pearl white is fantastic, same color on my white in pic. Beautiful. For me it was Trofeo white, Vulcano, rosso competizione or Misano Blue. The other colors did not interest me.

I like the new Green Alfa though.

Not sure about the gold, it may wear on me. I took a nice pic of one yesterday. I am happy with the black on black, looks really slick. Not many of them.

·
17,068 Posts
That metallic green doesn't look too bad at all. Different. Reminds me of the "power green" 164.

If we had a blue one, would have to be dark blue, we would prefer a chocolate brown interior. We certainly wouldn't want the driver assist package. Just too much extra electronic nonsense.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I have a 2018 Stelvio Ti and the adaptive cruise is excellent. It crawls in heavy traffic and at the closest distance setting it runs a pretty small gap, braking is nicely progressive. The cross traffic warnings I also like.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
My favorite color is called “on sale”.

·
17,068 Posts
While in Italy, we saw so many Alfas with other colors we never see here. Our Giulietta was that way, dark blackish metallic maroon or purple? Don't know the color designation, but depending on the light, it was quite striking.

For so many years, here in the US we saw mostly only red, black, silver, and white. Had them all at one time or another. Did like the dark blue of our 75 sedan and the metallic brown of the 78. Wasn't real fond of the metallic champagne of our 94LS, kinda bland.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts