Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
They look great! I've got a set coming too, they're currently in transit between the UK and Australia. Needless to say, I'm eagerly awaiting them :)

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
yeah Damo, I'd like to see what they look like on your 74, as i'm looking to get a set for mine... post pix please
Mine are actually going on a 1750 Berlina that I'm currently building, but that car won't be ready for months, so I'll probably fit them to the GTV in the meantime, but will have to buy tyres first, and that won't happen for a few weeks. But I'll post some pics once I do fit them to the GTV.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Looks fabulous Greg! Yes they look better on a decent thickness tyre, the rubber bands we race on made them look much bigger - here's the first offical shots of them fitted to my GTA Replica street car with 195/55 R15 tyres.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Max,,,

that is a thing of beauty.

What is also obvious in those last two photos is how the smaller GTA door handles enhance the smooth styling down the side of the car.

Beautiful.

Timbo

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are 205/60/15 Hoosier Speedster's, they are a new tread pattern that Hoosier has in their vintage tire line. As of now, they only make it in 3 sizes, 185, 205 and 225.
Thanks for all the complements!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts