Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the topic suggests, i'm after the top sump gasket (block to sump) for the 12 valve V6 engine from a GTV6, 75 (2.5L or 3.0L), or 90 around 1982-1986. I believe the same applies to the alfa 90 until ~1990...

This is to suit a GTV6 2.5L sump, I believe the above cars listed have the same sump gasket.

1. If anyone has this part new, please let me know!

OR

2. If anyone can suggest a supplier I can contact (also let me know which country they're in :p), please forward me their contact details.

Or indeed if there are any other suggestions let me know.

Cheers,
Sir G.

·
Premium Member
27,377 Posts
As the topic suggests, i'm after the top sump gasket for the 12 valve 3.0L V6 engine put into the 164, 75, and 90 alfas around 1982-1986. I believe the same applies to the alfa 90 until ~1990...

1. If anyone has this part new, please let me know!

OR

2. If anyone can suggest a supplier I can contact (also let me know which country they're in :p), please forward me their contact details.

Or indeed if there are any other suggestions let me know.

I don't plan on this - but what's the difficulty involved with manufacturing new engine gaskets?

Cheers,
Sir G.
What is serial number of 164 engine and do front bolts in 164 pan screw in from top behind crank pulley into front of pan or do front edge of pan bolts screw in up from the bottom into engine front cover?

Are you going to use The GTV6, Milano or 75 V6 pan and pump?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ah, yes thankyou steve, I did forget to mention that - I'm using a GTV6 2.5L sump that bolts straight onto the 164 3.0L block. (have edited the above post)
Not sure exactly where the bolts screw into - i'll have a look at get back to you, but it would be the GTV6 2.5L pan and pump I'll be using.

·
Premium Member
27,377 Posts
Alfa V6 GTV6/Milano/75 pan gasket info

I have a whole box with weird and misc. NOS-OEM gaskets Is this it?
That AR 96411871 upper gasket (IAP 19251) is for 2.5L amd 3.0L GTV6/Milano/75 sump. Now he has to see if 164 engine has the earlier front cover that will match bolt pattern if not he will have to use GTV6?Milano engine front cover, too.

Lower pan gasket is AR 96411872 (IAP 19252)

Front cover gasket is AR 60507286

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a whole box with weird and misc. NOS-OEM gaskets Is this it?
This is definitely it :)

Does anyone else have one of these? If possible I'll need more than one, can anyone suggest suppliers in the US or other countries that may have this part?

Cheers,
SirG.

·
Premium Member
27,377 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts