Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I like it. I like every angle of it. It'd be nice to pull my GTV in that.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Nicest SUV on the road if it ever mades into production without big changes.
And I am quite sure it's heading to the States, car companies nowaday won't do a production like concept car until it will be made into production. And I don't think Alfa will sell much of it in Europe.

Thumbs up Alfa!!!
Ths side view is just awesome.:cool:

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Are those real images or are they 3D renderings?

Eitheir way that car is looking nice. Very Nice!

I can picture my wife cruzin around town with the kids in that. As for me I'll stick to '74 and back. Call me old fashioned.

:)

·
Supporting Vendor
4,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Simon,

Those are official press photos from FIAT. I am sure they have been touched up a bit but they not an "Artist's Rendering" or Photoshop creation.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice looking car, I think more and more companies are building sport wagons and maybe coming out of the full size SUV.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Alfa SUV

I agree the market is shifting to sport wagons. By the time this thing gets here, nobody is gonna want one. This thing should have been here a few years ago!

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
I think the major reason car companies are manufacturing these sport suv's, such as Porsche, Alfa etc. because they need cars that will sell, and that's a type of car a consumer is looking for. Basically keep's the company in business. I think Porshce would've branched up with another car company if it was'nt for the boxster. I have not been to europe in a while, but I think these sport utility vehicle's are fairly new to them, mostly buses (vans) and wagons.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
smestas said:
Are those real images or are they 3D renderings?

Eitheir way that car is looking nice. Very Nice!

I can picture my wife cruzin around town with the kids in that. As for me I'll stick to '74 and back. Call me old fashioned.

:)
It's a real CONCEPT car... shown at the Geneva right now

http://www.cardesignnews.com/autoshows/2003/geneva/highlights/index.html

together with the Alfa GT Coupe, the Bertone Z8, and the Lamboghini Gallardo.

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Loot at her...

Wow, which one do I like better? By the way look at the girl's chest, her rib's are molded into the Alfa Grill, that's love!

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
The front view makes the headlights look like they come off of a Jaguar or Aston Martin.

A good lookin' 'ute indeed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
i have to say it, i don`t like the sprint 156 concept, the C pilar is out of place, i just hope they can do something before it goes out to the production line.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts