Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks...
I didn't know where else to intro myself but this seems like a good of place as any...

I am in the military over here in Germany serving proudly and I just recently purchased a Alfa GTV, 2000 with the V6. Fun car but still a few bugs, I'll ask about those in the other sections

Well when it stops raining here and I can get some shots of my new baby I will post them up

thanks

·
Registered
403 Posts
Well folks...
I didn't know where else to intro myself but this seems like a good of place as any...

I am in the military over here in Germany serving proudly and I just recently purchased a Alfa GTV, 2000 with the V6. Fun car but still a few bugs, I'll ask about those in the other sections

Well when it stops raining here and I can get some shots of my new baby I will post them up

thanks
Welcome to the BB. I look forward to seeing pictures of your "Baby".

P.S. Many good memories of K-town & Landstuhl ;)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Welcome to the BB, like Gee, I've been to K-Town many times also!!:D

Used to live down in Zwiebrucken, back when there was an Air Force Base there............looooong time ago huh!!??:p

Bitte ein Bit!?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Welcome to the BB, like Gee, I've been to K-Town many times also!!:D

Used to live down in Zwiebrucken, back when there was an Air Force Base there............looooong time ago huh!!??:p

Bitte ein Bit!?

Oh well, that must have been LONG time ago, because it's still
called Zweibruecken:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek: and K-town is actually Kaiserslautern.

Best regards from a transplanted Tschermann

Hans in Oceanside, CA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts