Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

As many of you may know, my background is in Giulias but I got involved with 2600s a couple of years ago. And, like many of you, I became pretty frustrated with the poor availability of parts, especially when compared to other classic Alfas.

Therefore, as an Alfista and a businessman, I decided to try to do something about it, and today officially launched Alfa Retro Classic Alfa Romeo Parts.

The aim will be to provide a single place to buy standard service items, tyres, convertible tops, etc and a small range of good quality used parts for 1900/2000/2600 Alfas. As you will see from the site, we have a small range at present, but there is much more to come. I am sourcing stock that is good quality but of a reasonable price, and wouldn't use anything I wouldn't have on my own car.

We also will work hard to be as open as possible- we'll happily ship worldwide, aim to answer emails within the hour, and publish all of our prices. These are currently very competitive with other distributors, and already beat many.

I'm currently having a number of items remanufactured and sourcing suppliers for others.

There is also space on the site for reference pics (currently showing some of our 5000 miles from new 2600 Sprint), and an area for your free classifieds to sell your parts & cars (just email us the details- private sellers only)

So, please keep the site bookmarked, tell me what you want to see sold, and I'll see what I can do as the site grows.

[email protected]

Best regards,

Johnnym

1 - 1 of 1 Posts