Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool new promo vid for the 4C

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oops, just noticed the same vid is posted on the main page of AlfaBB...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
it's almost a alfa romeo spider
11,002 Posts
sorry to say, still a very ugly car..it looks squished and stunted..

·
Registered
738 Posts
sorry to say, still a very ugly car..it looks squished and stunted..
I thought something looked funny too because it seemed more squished and fat than what I had seen previously... then I think I figured it out, that video was sampled from a 16:9 aspect ratio original. Look at other pics of car, not chubby like in the vid :)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Regardless, the rear end looks disproportionately heavy. Interior looks Japanese. Reminds me of when Chris Bangle took over BMW.

Sure, I'd take one if you gave me one :eek:.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Any car that can perform can be acceptable. Alfa has made ugly cars before but I can't believe that some people already say they want one of these before Alfa has even released official specs or submitted it for review by an outside group.

If Marchionne sent the Giulia back to the drawing board because it was ugly, you gotta wonder how ugly it was considering that the 4C made it through the gates. But in all honesty, I still think the 4C will change dramatically before production begins or get cancelled altogether.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice piece on the 4C in UK 'CAR' magazine this month. Not on the website yet, though.

Doesn't look like it will have a manual transmission option. That's a dealbreaker for me... sad, as I was really looking forward to this car. Perhaps down the line an 'R' version might, I suppose, but it seems the stick is officially an endangered species

1 - 9 of 9 Posts