Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the Alfa family after a lengthy search. Not many Alfa choices to pick from on the east side of the country, most cars have already returned to the earth in a rust pile, so I went west for one.

Picked up a 1974 GTV in LeMans Blue (AR348), original color for the year, but not for the car unfortunately. It's better in person if you haven't seen one, and it's staying for sure.

The car is currently setup as a race car with updated suspension, brakes, Later 2.0L head with larger cam, E30 BMW clutches in the diff for more lock-up, electronic ignition, and more.

Plan is to keep the go-fast stuff, but convert it back to a road car. That said, if you have black interior stuff hanging around, I need to hear from you, since I got none of it....... :|

Keep an eye out for extra parts for sale soon.

Pics:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Camparair- congrats, and I think the blue looks great. I also like the light grey racer look under the hood which BTW looks largely original otherwise. Let us know what pieces you're looking for. More pix would be welcome too! Where are you and the car located?
BTW, check your private messages.:wink2:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Camparair- congrats, and I think the blue looks great. I also like the light grey racer look under the hood which BTW looks largely original otherwise. Let us know what pieces you're looking for. More pix would be welcome too! Where are you and the car located?
BTW, check your private messages.:wink2:
Thanks Capp. I have a good base dashboard and console (by base I mean it's missing all trim and wood, but not cracked), original steering wheel and I have sourced black front seats already. Outside of that, I need everything (door cards, rear card panels, rear seats, carpet, all dash/console trim & wood, shift boot, headliner, headliner frame for rear section, grab handles, lights, driver's side door handle mechanism (have to open door with outside handle currently)

I also got a spare engine (really for parts) in the deal, but I need it gone:
Engine for Sale Thread

Couple more Pics:

Again, keeping the dash and console, but the seats, non-orig door cards, rear cards, Spider seats, racing belts, racing 'Personal' steering wheel, roll bar are all available.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts