Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was the first Nevada City, CA Foreign Car Show(and Motorcycles) pre-1980 except for other really hot newbie's! What a bummer, it rained pretty hard all day!

Can't wait till next year!

ncng

·
Push hard and live
10,888 Posts
NCNG,

Yeah. I had to abandon my plans to come over due to the rain. Probably a good thing, as we got caught in a brief shower today while driving up to Virginia City, and it resulted in the two leaks at the bottom of the windshield becoming quite evident. Time for some sealant in there. I can't imagine how much water we would have collected if we'd driven the 2+ hours in the rain to Nevada City.

The pics that Rich sent showed quite a few cars. Crazy Californians!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NCNG,

Yeah. I had to abandon my plans to come over due to the rain. Probably a good thing, as we got caught in a brief shower today while driving up to Virginia City, and it resulted in the two leaks at the bottom of the windshield becoming quite evident. Time for some sealant in there. I can't imagine how much water we would have collected if we'd driven the 2+ hours in the rain to Nevada City.

The pics that Rich sent showed quite a few cars. Crazy Californians!
Wow, so much rain, you would have hit snow over summit I bet?

I didn't see Rich's pictures, what the link?

Waterlogged Again Today!

ncng

·
Push hard and live
10,888 Posts
Here's the shot Rich sent. I'm still bummed. We'll come over the hill for another event.

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the shot Rich sent. I'm still bummed. We'll come over the hill for another event.
On the next event, you can come over on a Sunny day, you will not be dissappointed. Great selection of Alfa's.
All the proceeds go to the United Way.

ncng

1 - 5 of 5 Posts