Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
I contacted the supplier/manufacturer to see if they can make a vintage neon and add the "Milano" script. Answer was yes. I sent him a photo of the early badge. I am sure the price will increase, but I'm in for one. If enough interest maybe a group sale is possible?.
Cheers, Jon

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
I would be interested...

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
I just talked to Brilliant Neon. They will add the additional script at the same cost
$199.95including shipping.. I am ordering one today and I will post the results when it is delivered.
Cheers, Jon

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Sign ordered. 5 days to ship and up to 15 days delivery. There is an optional clear backing replacing the metal standard backing. Contact Jessee ..brilliantneonsigns.com to make sure the Milano script is included if that what you want.
Cheers, Jon

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Looks pretty nice, I’ll order one but will wait to see yours first

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sign ordered. 5 days to ship and up to 15 days delivery. There is an optional clear backing replacing the metal standard backing.
I got my Mini one in 7 days. The clear backing was worth the extra 20 bucks.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
This is the one being sent.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Anyone ordering a sign, you'll need to specify with or without "Milano" script
Jon

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Did you receive it yet?

Looks beautiful.

Thanks
I have not received the sign yet. Shipper advised up to 20 days to assemble and ship. No tracking info provided. I will post when it is received.
Cheers, Jon.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Alfa Romeo neon sign

Sign arrived today...direct from China. So we are ordering from a third party. Well packaged, about 10 days delivery from order date.
My photo doesn't shows the green serpent as well as the actual color which is closer to the photos earlier in the thread. I'm using my iPad so I guess it has something to do with it. Sign is mounted on a metal grid with a chain for hanging. On/off switch on the cord. I might have opted for the $20 additional for the acrylic backing.
I'm happy with it.
Cheers, Jon

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,791 Posts
Its a shame they didn't do the curly snake like they showed you in the picture on post 8

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
I agree Jim. Also noticed the crown and the enemy soldier differ from the photo sent me. Looks like they showed me a "photoshop" as the one on their website is the same as the one I've received. Disappointing but I doubt only the keenest eye will notice.
Cheers Jon

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Thanks to the guys on this Thread I just ordered my sign with MILANO.

ciao

Ken

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Nice choice Ken. Here it is at home in the garage. Still having issues with the green in photos. The white image around the serpent is not present.
Cheers, Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Are there any pictures how the plexy glass backer looks

Ken

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts

·
Registered